Rome travel Guide
There is simply so much to do and see in and around Rome, Italy that you could easily spend a month taking in everything the city has to offer. Below an intro to the various Guides section on this site.
Some of the worlds most famous attractions can be found in Rome. The Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum are two may of you will now off, whilst the Vatican is famous as the residence of the Pope. More about attractions in Rome. You might also want to use pedal power to do a self guided your around these attractions. Read all about cycling in the city. Read our thoughts also on the best bits of the city to explore.
Italian fashion and style is also famous worldwide and many of the best labels internationally can be found in the shops here. The January sales are a particularly good time to shop here. More about shopping in Rome. Also learn all about bargain hunting in Rome Italy for a guide to shopping wisely.
Although better known for its museums, shops and restaurants, the city of Rome nevertheless does have an excellent nightlife. More about nightclubs and nightlife in Rome, Italy.
Exhibitions and Conferences
Rome has a vibrant and lively Exhibitions calendar with many International Exhibitions, conferences and trade shows. More about Exhibitions in Rome.
Events and Festivals
Being one of Europe's major capital cities, there are also plenty of festivals and events continually taking place.
English and Irish Pubs
Learn about the Best Irish and English pubs in Rome, Italy.
Interested in the educational side of the city - learn about research on Rome including the culture and ancient Roman life.
If you want to study Italian, you can study in Italy or consider one of the many other options. More on learning Italian.
Other Hightlights of Rome
- For travel, low Cost flights to Rome is worth knowing about.
- Find airports information online also.
- Feeling brave and want to drive and rent a car in Rome, Italy?
- Local day trips are also worth considering.
- The Italian F1 Grand Prix is one of the events of the year for sport.
- Rugby in Rome is popular these days and the 6 Nations is good to see.
- The city also has some excellent restaurants for trying Italian food.
- Italian olives and how to classify olives.
- For the ladies, shopping guide to the best stores.
- Living - Nightclubs Rome guide.