Rome Holiday accommodation & apartments, Italy
Holiday and vacation rentals in Rome, Italy
There are a number of accommodation options for tourists and travelers to the city of rome, Italy and they include:
- Holiday and Vacation apartment rentals overview
- Vacation rentals by area of Rome.
- Best Youth Hostels in the city.
- Beginners guide to Holiday Rentals in Rome, Italy.
- 5 Rome Boutique hotels to choose from.
- 5 Best value Hotels in Campo Dei Fiori, Rome.
- 5 Best value Hotels in Piazza Navona area.
- 5 Best value Hotels in Trastevere, Italy.
- Vacation rental apartments in Trastevere.
- Vacation apartment Campo Dei Fiori options for travellers.
- Find some of our favourite cheap hotels in Rome for value stays.
- Also learn about Berlin accommodation for holiday stays.
If you are in Rome, Italy for just 1 night or 2 nights then the best option can be to stay in a hotel (or boutique hotel if you want something different). If you are planning to stay in Rome, Italy for more than 2 nights then Rome apartments for vacation accommodation is probably your best bet.
Companies such as Oh Holidays who have hundreds of short-term rental apartments to choose from and apartments have many advantages over hotels with the option to do your own self-catering, often more physical space and the chance to live more like the locals for the duration of your stay in the city.
Some of the areas certainly worth staying in if you want to be central and also in a good area include:
- Piazza Navona
- Spanish Steps
- Campo Dei Fiori
- Also considering a trip to nearby Venice and interested in Venice accommodation for a few days?
If you are travelling on a budget and cannot afford a vacation or holiday rentals in Rome, then there are a number of good youth hostels for backpackers. hostels.com is a good site for checking Rome youth hostels.
If you are staying in a hotel, or booking a Rome apartment or bed and breakfast, it can be worth analysing first, what attractions or sites you want to see. Many holiday and vacation rentals are available within walking distance of the main attractions and you can often find something of good value in a good area location wise.