5 Boutique hotels worth considering in Rome, Italy
Editors Top 5 value Boutique Hotels
If you are planning a trip to Rome, consider staying in one of the city’s many boutique hotels to enjoy luxurious accommodation and personalised service.
1. Hotel Pulitzer – This boutique hotel is modelledon the Pulitzer hotel in Barcelona and has been designed in black and white. The hotel has 85 rooms and features Italian art from the 70’s on its walls. This hotel caters to the business travellers and comes outfitted with meeting rooms, a fitness area, a cocktail bar, restaurant and internet access.
2. Hotel Abitart - This hotel is situated in a picturesque Roman neighbourhood and has 65 uniquely decorated rooms and eight themed suites to offer its guests. Business travellers will be able to use the hotel’s well equipped meeting rooms and tourists will be able to cut down on transport costs as this boutique hotels is in close proximity to several of the city’s important tourist attractions.
3. Aleph Design Hotel – This luxury boutique hotel is located on the Via De San Basilio and was designed by Adam D. Tihany. The hotel’s décor is based on theme of Dante’s Divine Comedy and has a Sin restaurant and Angelo Bar.
4. Hotel Eden – This hotel is very popular with both celebrities and tourists and boasts several amenities including a Jacuzzi, a pool, a fitness centre, a terrace restaurant and a harpist and jazz band.
5. Hotel Ripa – This hotel has trendy and modern décor and is located in the Trastevere area. Its 170 rooms are minimalist and unique while being comfortable and stylish at the same time.
back to Rome Hotels guide.